Rhonda's Radio Show has changed to a NEW STATION !!!
Check it out Saturday's 3-4 on 99.5 FM
Rhonda Dial is now
on Talk 99.5 FM
from 3 to 4 pm.
This is a LIVE show where people are welcome to
call in and ask a question.
starts July 9th.
Listen in on the
iHeart Radio app
anywhere in the world!
More to Come!
Testimony by Rob McHugh
We are an Herb store in Hoover, Alabama. We offer Natures Sunshine products, Southern Herbal Apothecary products and Food Grade Diotomaceous Earth. Our main focus is educating people on natural health because knowledge is power!
You can also watch the Free Tuesday Classes
LIVE at www.YouTube.com/rhondadial!
LIVE broadcasting begins at 6:30pm on Tuesdays!
Sorry, we do not broadcast our Q&A sessions at 6pm
We will be having a Christmas party instead of class.
Bring a $5 healthy food item, wrapped for dirty Santa. Then bring a natural, healthy food item or dish for everyone to eat that night.
Party is in the classroom at the shop.
We'll show you how with a specialized "driving" video!
is a Master
To Schedule a Consultation with Rhonda call 733-7000 for your consultation with Rhonda.
Get on the road to better health with a personalized assessment geared to your unique needs and lifestyle.
Herbs & Supplements
One on One Consultation
Free Educational Classes
Do You Have Candida?
• Have you taken tetracycline or other antibiotics for 1 month or longer?
• Have you taken birth control pills?
• Have you been pregnant?
• Does exposure to perfumes, insecticides and other chemicals provoke symptoms?
• Are your symptoms worse on damp, muggy days, or in moldy places?
• Have you had athlete's foot, ringworm, "jock itch", prostatis, vaginitis or other chronic infections of the skin or nails?
• Have you taken prednisone or other cortisone-type drugs?
• Do you crave sugars?
• Do you crave breads?
• Do you crave alcoholic beverages, cheese or mushrooms?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you may have yeast overgrowth. Schedule an appointment with Rhonda to get help to overcome these challenges.
Major Symptoms of Candida
• Fatigue or lethargy Prostatis
• Poor memory Impotence
• Inability to concentrate "Joch itch"
• Frequent mood swings Athletes foot
• Feeling "spacey" or "unreal" Loss of sexual drive
• Depression Endometriosis
• Numbness, burning or tingling Itching and other rashes
• Muscle achesCoated tongue
• Pain or swelling in Joints Thrush in throat
• Abdominal PainHemorroids
• Bloating Postnasal drip
• Persistent vaginal itch Cough
• Heartburn Wheezing or shortness of breath
• Indigestion Urinary urgency or frequency
• Belching and intestinal gas Burning on urination
• Mucus in stools Cramps and/or menstrual irregularities